Beep Beep

2:45 PM
Beep Beep -
Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp

Last night I had the experience of a lifetime to the extent that taxi drivers go. I got into a taxi during peak hours. The driver pushes off, throwing me back into my seat. "Where you go," I said, "Please turn on the meter." He smiled, I say "Boss Okay.". "Such and such hotel" Then the shock of all shocks, has a miniature TV on his dashboard He looks a Kung Fu movie while driving pretty bad.! to be conducted in what we call the normal traffic, but during peak hours. Insane!

I tried to reason with the guy, but all he would do was referring to how the fight scenes were. I finally got so irritated that I raised my voice, "what do you do with your own life is one thing, but you will not play with me!" that he understood, or it was my tone of voice let you never know. he turned off the TV

the next morning I had to go to Kuta to pick up some things. I hailed a taxi, and realized I'd could walk faster than the pace of snail we advanced, but the heat outside and the weight of my head (last night) kept me from riding. How this ever got a license, I'll never know. Maybe Coco Crunch in a box? What a way to start the day!

When we finally reached my destination, I forgot that I had a big note in my pocket. The charge of the counter was only a fraction of that. Surprisingly, it was the change he made least a few notes. I said, "You owe me more." He smiled that way and said, "Not for me." "What do you mean? If I want to give you a tip that's my business! "" Not for me, "this time with a menacing look. I gave him the same look and insisted on my money. He then threatened to call the police, which I was most happy with. He slammed a missing bills in my hand, then began to shout and push me out of the taxi. to say the least, I could not believe this guy. I am surprised and thought, is it worth it? I was tip him anyway.

I slammed the door and did not look back, although we could hear its horn blasting away. so now that I have your attention, here some tips from various trippers on this planet. If you happen to be bopping around Singapore you are not supposed to tip, but it is graciously accepted. Off in Brazil? no money no honey. Absolutely not! do not definitive. what are you doing in England? pip pip and all that sort of rot. of course, my good man, it would not show the wrong shape. Yes surely failover. Bangkok, the country ahh man. Not only is authorized tipping but all that goes with it too. You can bet your bottom dollar on that. How did you get through Germany? If you do not give, they will ask you for your papers. New Zealand. "God's Country". They make enough off of the counter. So much for that. France, ahh gay Paris. Oh dear. If you do not give your money you might get thrown back in your face. Sahib you are in India, if you are not in the Groovy Guru is not only expected, it is prayed for. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that is Italy, as the thing is the pizza. A knife and a cork, a bottle and a cork, that is how you spell New York. You better believe it, if you do not give less than ten percent you are guaranteed to insult an abundance, which can lead to who knows what. Now that you have been on a need to know, many happy days of failover.

Chow Mein, Salvador Bali

Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar