A Little Snip of Heaven

12:20 PM
A Little Snip of Heaven -
Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp

Indonesia can be a difficult place to find an address. There is no longer a surprise to me that 101 is close to 26 and there are three 52 is on one road. I am not a resident of Bali and while looking for Rob Peetoom Hair Spa, a growing sense of frustration had emerged from my third time driving down Jl. Raya Petitenget. When I finally arrived at the Hair Spa I was certainly a little tired, but what a great place to claim sanctuary after a bit of a mistake than a place of pampering.

I went to the reception where the immaculately presented receptionist greeted me with warmth and my anxiety, frustration and stress began to thaw out before that time. Rob Peetoom Hair Spa is a beautiful place filled with beautiful well-dressed people. The place is intimate, open and remains very close to nature. A lily pond keeps the reception area of ​​society with stone steps leading the way to the living room. I had preconceived ideas about what my experience would be like; I had high expectations that Rob Peetoom Hair Spa exceeded.

I had for a treatment of 60 minutes and a haircut, but found myself a bit nervous to get my haircut. Everyone has had at least a hair disaster; mine from orange hair, an Afro gluing and cutting hair of a boy who reduced me to tears. Over the years, my confidence in the thinned hairdressers and I became less adventurous with styles. Finding a good hairdresser can be difficult. You have to trust their experience and skills will be compatible with your individual style and translate what you envision in a reality-within reason, of course. What I believe is not an easy task and like any art form, the haircut is not free from subjective opinions

hair consultations are the first stage in all treatments. a diagnosis of the condition of my hair and what products were to be used to remedy the evils. The treatment includes a 60-minute shot hair and hair mask, head, neck, back and hand massage with hot stone therapy and reflexology. My hair was so dry and frizzy Extreme and Redken Real Control range has been used to address these issues. Rob Peetoom Redken Hair Spa favors because of its quality. I am guided at every step by a thorough explanation and a brief description. Massage therapy and hot stone unbended made me and my hair had fallen to its healthy form.

After treatment of 60 minutes, I felt as if everything would go well and everyone was very happy and carefree, I was then ushered in a chair in the living area have my hair cut. Now I knew I could relax and enjoy myself that my hair was in the hands of people whose agenda was to make me look and feel my best, as opposed to the practice of the new trend on my hair. I was surprised and delighted that Rob Peetoom came to give me my haircut. He asked me what I wanted and I said "whatever you think best," he advised me to be careful saying that, for hair stylists who are happy scissors. A topping cut my damaged ends and a cut that flattered my face has been suggested which is exactly what you want from a haircut. a razor was used to cut my hair Rob preferred because of the fluidity that gives and although razors have a mixed reputation, it's like choosing any artist in the tools to express themselves;. use the tools that you can monitor and control to achieve the results you're after a nice discussion and my hair had been cut, he was then style perfectly for my face. I was smiling from ear to ear, pleased with a fantastic cut and treatment that made me feel wonderful. You would not be in able to hit the silly grin on my face.

A nice haircut is more than just a haircut. It can give you a bounce in your step, twinkle in your eye or even trust the rock that meeting with those hard to please the customers you next week. And better yet, even after washing my hair, I'm still in love with my new haircut! It is not only the great service and results that find people who went to Rob Peetoom Hair Spa. The Hair Spa is the choice even for royalty; you come out feeling confident, at ease and feel beautiful after a successful treatment amidst a tranquil setting with privacy. The design and location is unmatched, which is why Rob decided to present its Hair Spa in beautiful Bali Jakarta rather than more profitable. This is my new piece of heaven on earth and I will surely go back to take a break from reality and just feel good about myself.

Rob Peetoom Hair Spa
Petitenget 16 Seminyak
Bali Indonesia
T: + 62 361 738 363
E: Bali@robpeetoom.nl
www .robpeetoom.nl

Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar