Meet Rony Indo

7:50 PM
Meet Rony Indo -
Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp

Meet Indo Rony, The French-Indonesian prince who lives happily ever after in Bali.

Rony Indo

Rony Indo

Hello Rony. Where were you born and raised?
I was born on Mars and educated on planet Earth!

You are an artist. Tell me about your art career in France.
The first time I came to France, I did a lot of paintings, I exposed to Chaumontel / Chantilly and many other places. I joined a group of artists. After that, I moved to Paris to work as director of creative department for IRCAM-Centre Pompidou. At the same time, I also worked as a Constructor machines at the Grande Halle de la Villette, where I stayed for seven years. Slowly, I started receiving all kinds of proposals and requests to make decorations, lighting and the construction of stadiums for circuses, summer concerts and festivals such as Solidays Festival Rock en Seine Festival Paris Quartier d summer, the Deluxe Royal Theatre, the machine, etc. After that, I began to slowly move my work to National Theatre and the National Opera of Paris, where my job was to be the professional technician.

When the first time you came to Bali? Was that your mother?
The first time I came to Bali was 20 years since I was little, that was seven years ago now, and I was intermittently live between Paris and from Bali.

You recently decided to Bali your home. What led you to this decision?
At the peak of my career, I began to focus my attention on the search for a better life, I finally found thanks to my surf trips to Bali. When I came here, I met all my old friends and family, who contributed to the feeling that I'm home.

Tell me about your Balinese family.
My family Griya Karang Tampak Gangsul are wonderful people who taught me all about the lifestyle and values ​​of the Balinese so every time I come back to Bali I feel blessed. I should also mention the "old sport" for me to accept and protect me as the youngest member of the family.

How did you meet your new wife?
There is a great story. I was in my high search of spirituality and reconnecting with my roots Balinese when I met this interesting woman. Although she was not Balinese she knew more about the history and religion of the island that most of the inhabitants themselves. For Saraswasti day she asked me to pray with her to the temple and that is when I asked her to marry me!

Tell me all your Balinese wedding and celebrations.
During the first part of the ceremony, there were many priests and spirits, flowers and holy water. The second part of part of the celebration there were Absinthe and cigars, cognac and wicked cocktails.

What will you remember most from this magical day?
One thing I will not forget that we were so busy with all the offerings and preparations, and all dressed in our beautiful wedding outfits we completely forgot to wear shoes! But in the end that was just the thing that brings us closer to nature and the earth. I will always be grateful for all the blessings we have received from the Pemanku, high Pedanda Priest and all my friends and family who flew here from all over the world to attend the wedding. Oh, and the pipe that broke out in the kitchen and the blessing of lower bed as well!

Where do you do your new home?
This is a magical fairy tale in the middle of the jungle near Canggu past. Anyone who is lucky enough to locate where this place is, is welcome to come enjoy a fresh mojito with ingredients from our garden.

Do you have any special plans for the future?
I want to be able to interlace European culture with the Balinese environment and Balinese culture intertwine with the European environment. My innermost desire is to help the Balinese to become more aware of the opportunities to succeed outside of Bali, as I did. And when I eventually got me Superman, I'll make sure to keep all clean beaches and stop the over-construction of this beautiful island by letting people know that what counts in life is not money building luxury resorts, but the return to nature, love and simplicity.

you, Rony and congratulations!

Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar