The Salvador Dali Quest

11:55 AM
The Salvador Dali Quest -
Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp

After living in South Asia and forth for over twenty years, I have come to realize that most expatriates living and enjoy this complication of life are just what you might say 'off'. This is not to belittle or degrade, but rather reflects the personality of an individual who goes out of their way to leave their homeland and live in a place where they will never fully understand the host society or how things really work below the surface. These are people who adopt new crops and difficult situations and most of all the changes.

Given this situation, I also like change and new experiences. One of my passions in life include the miraculous gas contact the liquid phase. As the supposed intelligent beings, we take for granted the importance of this phase change, which places the planet in the category 'greater than one percent. Sport experience this is just a way or stand on the way of achievement. You can say, well, what does this have to do with being a bit "off"? There are only a few weeks after church, my wife introduced me to a young Indonesian woman who had just returned from Gorontalo, Sulawesi. She took a long weekend for a short dive trip. At the time, I had heard of Gorontalo, but was very ignorant of its offerings. Apparently, this girl got sick on the trip, but began to make at least some of the dives. Later, I heard reports of his tearing deep into her regulator. Simplistic mind, I got to thinking the region has to offer something unique enough that people go out of their way to visit these sites, even when they are sick.

I started to do some Google search and found the answer to be Salvador Dali sponge. Why would anyone in their right life risk of the mind and steal four hours to a remote destination for a towel? I went into action. The following Thursday was a holiday from work, so that planning began around a four-day trip. My wife had just returned from a mess in Singapore with girlfriends and our son was deeply in the crowd of IB tests, so my chance materialized that family approvals were obtained for my trip of a person. Arriving at the airport of Gorontalo on time and lost luggage was a godsend. I was taken to the "best place in town" known locally as Big Q Hotel. I can confidently recommend Grand Q Hotel for their incredibly soft pillows. They were just too good!

One hour on arrival, I'm on my way up to the mark of 30 meters. Where are those who raved about sponges? Being a late afternoon dive, I had set up my DSLR camera unit with a macro lens, thinking lighting conditions would be too dark for good shots from wide angle. I'm glad I had, as it was the only dive during the next two days, where the wide angle was not a necessity. the area is not particularly known for macro critters but they were abundant on this initial dive. this was the first time I finally got a "decent" shot of Orangutan crab all to pile on. the reef top front and top reef teeming with life that night.

The next morning, I was quickly greeted to my great Q Hotel by none other than Rantje Allen, the owner of the diving Miguel. Rantje moved to Indonesia there are about eleven years in Miami, Florida and is one of the most well suited foreigners living in Indonesia I know. Rantje is very discreet but rest-assured that it has hosted a number of photographers and world-class submarines in Gorontalo organizations over the years. He started our day of diving by giving the dive briefing Bahasa three local amateurs Jakarta before moving to English for us disabled people.

The first day included Caves Jinn, which is a fantastic site multiple vertical walls, caves and look-through cubbyholes. This site, like many other dive wall in Gorontalo, can be intimidating at first because of their mesmerizing grandeur. Relax your breathing and take in the sights. black coral, white fans, gargantuan red sea fans, batfish and thousands of glass fish adorn the undulating walls, slope breaks and caves. You need not look far to find the mysterious sponges El Salvador Dali. Finally, I saw for myself what all the fuss is about. These monster sponges, as fragile as they are, adorn Gorontalo like nowhere else in the world. They are really beautiful because of their unusual texture of the brain like the color and undulating forms

The first day resulted in two days rather quickly. three dives and tons of fun. The day began with a serious dive full of beautiful barrel wall, vase sponges and purple tube. Of course, my friends, the Salvador Dali, were all showing off. Many of these species oversized looked like they had too much to eat. I'm sure the macro creatures were there, but you can not take everything so when marine life is completely packed together. The second dive at West Point was particularly interesting that the morning sun's position was first to hear the sunburst rays above the wall, which was also littered with hard corals too far. These views were mesmerizing.

In total, I took over 0 pictures on this two-day dive trip. I highly recommend a visit to Gorontalo if you are a little "off" and the exciting love, thriving underwater life associated with the original Indonesian culture

Location :. Gorontalo is located in the Gulf of Tomini North Sulawesi

population :. Gorontalo city is a mixture of about 300,000, but up to a million people live in

Getting there: Garuda Indonesia Airlines, Lion Air and Sriwijaya Air offer several daily flights with a stopover in a normal time in Makassar. Jakarta, the total travel time door to door is about five hours, not including possible horrible drive to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. On arrival you can expect courteous pickup and no traffic jams

the surrounding area

Local Transport: .. People are very proud of their home vehicle transport consisting of a motorcycle on a tricycle frame. I got these machines throughout the city and the views were fantastic

Diving :. I highly recommend scuba diving Miguel. This is excellent in all aspects; Booking communication, logistics, travel, dive operation and organize secondary accommodation. I find Miguel diving operation to be executed in a very safe manner. Miguel diving employees have a passion for the preservation of their underwater treasures, and to ensure that their visitors get the most out of the experience. Diving in Gorontalo may be seasonal so check please local conditions before booking a trip. The prime diving season is from November to April. Whale sharks sightings are not particularly rare and can occur any month of the year.

Total
0
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Whatsapp
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar